Customer Service Representative 7/28/2018
Neopost USA, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Neopost USA has an opening in the Dallas area for a Customer Service Representative with 1 to 2 years of customer service experience. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering telephone inquiries from customers, dealers and fellow employees. These calls will range from simplistic questions to detailed problem resolution. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service and actively demonstrate the commitment to customer retention and teamwork. The ideal candidate will also possess the initiative to seek and embrace change, the ability to improve the company by establishing and achieving goals and a style of communication that is open and honest.
* Responsible for handling incoming calls, inquiry resolution and processing paperwork for our customers.
* Use computer software programs while assisting customers and properly documenting information relative to the call.
* Route orders to appropriate department for order processing.
* Interact professionally with internal and external areas to resolve issues accordingly.
* Respond to phone calls, voicemail, email and faxes in a clear and concise manner.
* Exercise judgment and discretion in the completion of daily tasks and interaction with customers.
* Partner with the supervisor to ensure full preparation to work efficiently and effectively.
* Investigate and resolve routine requests and customer complaints.
* Take every opportunity to exceed the expectations of both internal and external customers.
Required Skills & Experience
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. required. Associates Degree and/or continuing education classes preferred.
* 1-2 years of customer service experience.
* Must possess excellent written, verbal, and electronic (telephone and email) communication skills.
* Superior interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and fellow employees.
* Basic computer knowledge including outstanding typing skills and 10-key by touch.
* Must be able to multi-task and think on your feet.
* Must work well under pressure.
* Must enjoy direct interaction with customers and employees.
* Commitment to problem solving and resolution.
* Leasing experience in the office equipment industry preferred.
* Knowledge of Order Entry processes and procedures preferred.
* EPOC experience preferred.
* Hands-on knowledge of SAP/Oracle preferred.
Neopost USA's 4 Core Values
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who:
* Focus on Customers
* Foster Teamwork
* Promote Innovation
* Drive to Succeed
What Neopost USA Offers You:
* Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
* Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
* Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
* Career & Leadership Development
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Veteran Programs
* Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
Click HERE to learn more about Neopost USA!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled