Account Specialist II 7/28/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk in Lincolnshire, IL.
Your impact as an Account Specialist II
Resolve inquiries associated with all aspects of Aon Client Services (ACS) service delivery (e.g. output delivery, basic invoice inquiries, etc.) and is accountable for more complex inquiries and client projects.
* Identify and retrieve relevant compliance documentation necessary to process renewals, invoices, surplus lines filing and any other ACS deliverables.
* Perform necessary activities or support in initiating a renewal, processing an invoice, issuing auto IDs, processing surplus lines, issuing emergency certificates, resolving premium account discrepancies, initiating endorsements, processing vehicle suspensions and processing other client requests.
* Mentor and assist junior staff with more complex account functions.
* React to field office requests via Broker Desktop tools that require actions in a timely manner.
* Ensure system of record (Bridge & Broker Desktop) is accurate and current to ensure outputs and client deliverables will be produced according to guidelines and policy detail.
* Liaise and be responsive to inquiries from outsourced provider to manage and ensure the timeliness and quality of outputs.
* Upload, index or attach documents in Document Management System.
* Perform pre renewal account review with the field office to meet client expectations related to timelines and to ensure accuracy of deliverables (certificates, invoices, endorsements, etc.).
* Help colleagues troubleshoot and resolve client issues within the ACS team..
* Upon policy placement creates policy summaries, schedules of insurance, calculates premium allocations, and provides quality review of all post placement outputs.
* Manage; Monitor and complete special client projects.
* Participate in office and client visits.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with external and internal clients on client servicing activities
* Understands operation processes and methodologies; proven ability to work effectively with moderate guidance and supervision.
* Must have strong Excel skills to import/export data, strong Word skills, some v-look up experience a plus.
* Successfully operates in a fast-paced output driven environment that requires staff members to multi-task, react quickly and perform task that are not routine.
* Must maintain appropriate insurance brokers license or obtain within 6 months of hire.
* 3-5 years of commercial insurance experience a plus.
* Bachelors degree preferred, or five plus years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.