FIN Sr Analyst-Analysis/Acctng 7/28/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-OH-Cleveland
Aon is looking for a Sr. Analyst-Anlysis/Accountin
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Townsend practice in Cleveland, OH.
Part of Townsend s client base is composed of a series of pooled funds that have raised capital from high-net-worth US investors and certain non-US investors. Townsend also manages co-investment funds for institutional investors that are designed to generate targeted exposure to non-traditional investment areas (such as emerging managers or emerging markets).
We are searching for an accountant to assist us in the accounting and reporting process for the funds that we manage. The Fund Accountant will report to our Fund Controller and will work directly with our portfolio management team. Specific responsibilities include:
* Recording journal entries
* Reconciling accounts, including bank reconciliations
* Managing cash activity
* Maintaining capital account balances under the supervision of Townsend s Fund Controller
* Assist fund administrators with quarterly financial reporting to the limited partners
* Produce limited partner capital account statements on Investran software
* Assist in the preparation of quarterly reports and annual GAAP financial statements for Townsend s funds
* Working with outside accountants to help assist the audit process and the production of tax reports for investors
* 0 2 years experience
* Minimum GPA of 2
* Strong analytic skills
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel
* Effective communication The Associate may be called upon to work with managers of underlying funds, outside accountants and attorneys and to speak with fund investors and prospective investors
* Experience with partnership capital accounting a plus
* Experience with private fund management and/or experience with real estate investments is a plus
* Experience with Investran and Quickbooks software a plus
* Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance .
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.