SVP, Health Care/Population Health Consultant 7/28/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NY-New York
Aon is looking for a Senior Vice President, Health Care/Population Health Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Health, in New York. We re open to other locations, preferably in Northeast. As a Senior VP, you will report directly to the National Health Care Practice Leader
Your impact as a Senior VP, Population Health:
This key client facing role will work closely with the Aon Health & Benefits Account Executives and C suite executives (CMOs, CFOs, CHROs, Managed Care, Operations and Clinical Leaders) at our health system clients to develop, implement and manage successful care and population health management solutions for the employer sponsored health plan. The SVP will serve as a subject matter expert in developing clients strategic plans, guiding organizational change and assisting clients to take ownership of the services to ensure successful outcomes for the employer plan population. The SVP will be expected to also have a deep understanding of medical and Rx plans and how they interact and support the strategic objectives for population health. Unlike other employers, the healthcare client is both plan sponsor and healthcare provider, so in this role, it is expected that the SVP will be able to work with the internal resources of the client rather than the external vendor community to craft and execute on the strategy.
* Conduct Client Discovery to identify and understand health system infrastructure, state of value based/PHM readiness, business objectives, data, systems and resources available
* Help to organize and participate in plan governance, including presenting plans and results to key stakeholders at the client, typically at the C-Suite level
* Analyze data to identify opportunities to impact populations
* Working with AE and client, develop multi-year strategy to improve member experience and population wellbeing and reduce expense
* Consult on program design and processes; may also oversee assist on organizational design review/recommendations, tactical implementation and execution, including working with internal resources and external vendors as needed
* Participate in sales opportunities via RFPs, proposal and finalist presentations.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise:
* Executive level experience, specializing in healthcare delivery or managed care
* In-depth knowledge of healthcare operations
* Solid background in organizational design
* Excellent understanding of behavioral economics and decision science
* Deep knowledge of population health management, accountable care organizations and a contagious enthusiasm for the future developments in healthcare delivery systems
* Superior health analytics skills and reporting expertise
* Medical & Rx plan knowledge and an understanding of how plan design interacts with population health programs
* Project management expertise, ability to take ownership of projects and accomplish exceptional results
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks/projects and meet deadlines
* Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to influence others: staff, clients, potential clients, industry leaders, colleagues, stakeholders
* Extraordinary analytical and problem solving skills; with demonstrated ability to anticipate and creatively solve problems and resolve issues with practical and reasonable solutions
* Impeccable public persona must be articulate and comfortable addressing issues and concepts in public forums as well as to business groups and executive decision makers
* Resourceful and self-directed
Bachelor s degree preferred but not limited to Health Administration, Business, Organizational Psychology, or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.