Radford Associate Survey Consultant 7/28/2018
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CA-San Jose
Aon Is Looking For A Radford Associate Survey Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Radford business group, a unit of Aon's Talent, Rewards and Performance practice in San Jose, CA. As a Radford Associate Survey Consultant, you will report directly to the Director.
Your Impact As A Radford Associate Survey Consultant
* Assist a small team of Survey Consultants in the development and processing of a quarterly compensation survey. This would include thoroughly reviewing client inputs, coordinating follow-ups regarding incomplete submissions, and other ad hoc tasks.
* Maintain confidentiality and data integrity while conducting quality assurance reviews of client questionnaire inputs.
* Utilize survey building experience to support the survey development team with a variety of tasks including survey design and analysis.
* Provide support on additional special projects as needed.
Desired Knowledge and Expertise
* Two plus years of HR or related experience
* Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Survey building/design experience (Qualtrics experience preferred)
* Ability to multi-task and maintain organized work processes, management of several activities and files simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
* Ability to interpret procedures and processes independently
* Effective time management skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of industry experience
What makes Radford unique*
Radford empowers the world's most innovative organizations to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to create life-changing solutions and products. We also empower our colleagues for success through top-notch formal training; invaluable on-the-job experiences, including immediate and direct contact with clients; untethered access to our world-class data; a flat organizational hierarchy that allows for fast communication, collaboration and decision-making; and the global resources of Aon. We look for individuals who are inclusive, responsive, agile, work fast, and over-deliver all while having fun and maintaining a sense of humor.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.