ADM - Custodian/Facility Maintenance (SUA) 7/28/2018
Atlantic Aviation FBO Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking a self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic individual for an immediate opening as a Custodian. This position will be responsible for the general upkeep of the company s facilities, ensuring a clean, appealing, safe environment to both our customers and employees. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Empty trash receptacles
* Dust mop all floors
* Vacuum all carpeted areas
* General cleaning furniture, window sills, and walks
* Record and document all cleaning functions on appropriate logs and report to General Manager
* Maintain outside of facility and parking lot (trash pickup, sweeping, etc).
* Clean any spills ASAP to prevent injury to customers or employees
* Report any major safety item for repair
* Other duties as assigned by management
* Assist maintenance operations, as needed
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
Experience as a custodian is preferred but not required. Prospective applicants will need a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, and flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
* High school diploma or GED certificate
* Be at least 18 years of age
* A valid state drivers license and meet the company's insurability requirements
* Good communication skill, both written and oral
* Experience with cleaning equipment such as floor buffers, polishers, etc.