TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Arkansas/Louisiana) 7/28/2018
Little Rock Afb, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, we continue to help define global training standards with our innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defence force readiness and enhance patient safety. We have the broadest global presence in the industry, with 8,000 employees, 160 sites and training locations in over 35 countries. Each year, we train more than 120,000 civil and defence crewmembers and thousands of healthcare professionals worldwide. www.cae.com
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Arkansas/Louisiana)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
POSITION REQUIREMENTS SUMMARY:
We are looking for an exceptional sales executive dedicated to high performance, personal excellence and a strong work ethic, who shares our passion for transforming medical education and patient safety.
The primary purpose of this position is to establish relationships with our existing and prospective clients and to generate revenue.
The ideal candidate must be proficient in pipeline management, creating, cultivating and closing sales leads within the assigned territory. Must be autonomous and work well in a cross-functional team. Must develop solid relationships and represent well the reputation and brand of CAE Healthcare.
* Meet and strive to exceed assigned sales quota through direct sale of all CAE Healthcare products and services.
* Grow and manage assigned territory efficiently and effectively.
* Identify, build, develop and maintain customer and stakeholder s relationships.
* Create and update a Territory Business Plan to include strategy, tactics and milestones as it relates to hitting goals set by the company.
* Collaborate with his/her cross functional team and build target list of accounts for CAE Healthcare business.
* Provide accurate pipeline management and reporting and execute tactical sales plans.
* Call on prospective customers and provide technical product information and demonstrations.
* Attend conferences and organize regional sales events to promote CAE Healthcare s visibility and generate leads and sales.
* Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of CAE Healthcare s products, services and competitors landscape.
* Help establish and then comply with sales policies, pricing guidelines, and best practices for CAE Healthcare s service offering.
* Become proficient in healthcare simulation industry in the pursuit of individual and corporate goal.
* Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers, customers and prospects.
* Must live in territory- live in one of the following states: Arkansas or Louisiana.
* A BS/BA degree required, in healthcare is a plus.
* Minimum 2+ year s prior sales experience required; medical device or medical simulation or medical education field sales experience preferred. Healthcare/or IT sales experience in the healthcare field may also be sufficient.
* Documented record of success in building relationships and sales required; experience presenting to physicians, faculty and simulation lab preferred.
* Experience demonstrating and selling sophisticated products/technologies, web-based medical education sales preferred.
* Ability to identify client s needs, communicate product benefits, while building lasting account relationships.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally follow up, move forward/advance, and close opportunities.
* Must be an organized and detail oriented individual with the proven ability to manage vast and varied accounts.
* Must be well versed is solution based selling and creative closing techniques.
* Excellent listening, presentation and communications skills.
* Progression of increasing responsibility highly desired.
* Must be able to travel up to 70%.
* Demonstrated success working responsibly and effectively in home or office environment and ability to travel independently.
* Computer literacy is essential. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience with a major CRM system is required; Salesforce is plus.
* Complies with and enforces all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures both at CAE Healthcare and wherever representing CAE Healthcare (i.e., program site, trade show, etc.).
* Perform all duties in compliance with legal and ethical standards.
* Maintain security of all proprietary information.
* Perform other duties as assigned or as necessity dictates.
* Ability to lift or push weight of 50 pounds (simulators)
CAE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY AND EXPRESSION, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED FACTOR.
FLSA STATUS: Full Time, Regular, Exempt
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CAE is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.
The masculine gender is used throughout this job description solely to make the text easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.