Chemist - R&D - Princeton, NJ 7/28/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Firmenich is the largest private company in the Fragrance & Flavors industry, founded in 1895 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Led by our passion for taste and smell, we put our creativity and innovation to work to develop fragrances and flavors for the world s most desirable brands, delighting billions of consumers every day.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Chemist to join our Analytical Innovation Group of our Research & Development Division at our North American Headquarters located in Princeton, NJ.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Support R&D Compound Management Function
* Perform inventory management, GC-MS analysis and automated liquid handling
* Maintain organized, up-to-date database
* Support process improvement
* BSc in Sciences, Engineering or equivalent experience
* Excited by new technologies
* Some industrial or academic laboratory research preferred
* Solid foundation in chemistry
* Specific experience in data analysis
* Some familiarity with large databases, information workflow, computer programming
* Some experience with troubleshooting machines and computer programs
* Seeking to further career into one of the following: compounding management, liquid handling automation, GC/MS analysis and data interpretation
* Must be self-motivated, strong communicator and detail oriented
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran