Administrative Assistant 7/28/2018
Vernon Hills, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Executive Assistant - Vernon Hills, IL
Reporting to: CEO
Who are we* HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across digital, print and retail media.
The HH Global proposition includes: Marketing Technology; Media Asset Management; Creative Production; Artwork Management; Trans creation and Adaptation; Marketing Procurement; Production Management and Marketing Fulfilment.
Sound like you* Your focus will be supporting the CEO for our Americas Business. You will provide administrative and office management support based out of Vernon Hills, IL. You have high energy, a positive attitude and you re a multi-tasker. You will interact across many countries and regions and should be culturally competent with working in global organizations.
* Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
* Performs a variety of office and computer work and data entry. Creates and develops visual presentations.
* Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates library of trade journals and magazines.
* Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
* Sorts and distributes mail.
* Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other system departments for appointment management.
* In charge of office supplies and meetings.
* Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as Group CEOs and outside client and company leaders
* Design of general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
* 5+ years relevant experience.
* Strong office and computer skills
* Associates or Bachelors Degree a plus but not required
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong multi-tasking skills
* Global competency
Why work with us* This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match!
HH Global recognizes employee s needs for work life balance by offering generous time off benefits!
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law