MILITARY ENVIRONMENTAL EXPERT - MARKSMANSHIP 7/28/2018
Global Connections to Employment, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MILITARY ENVIRONMENTAL EXPERT - MARKSMANSHIP
This position will act as Military Environment Expert In support of Marksmanship Training Aids, Devices Simulators and Simulations. Provide Military Environment Expert (MEE) services in support of PdM STS by incorporating battlefield expertise and subsequent experiences into the development, production and fielding of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS). Participate in program management reviews, technical meetings, system testing, demonstrations, and system fielding. Provide recommendations and document training enhancements based on personal experiences, observations and skills acquired while in combat with a particular focus on joint fires and marksmanship. Participate in any change events taking place as a result of his/her input.
* Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
* Be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
* Must be able to interact appropriately with customers and employees.
* Must possess strong (theater-level) experience with expertise with the operation of a variety of Army and Special Operations training systems.
* Combat Arms Certified Instructor with expertise in advanced marksmanship.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
* Applicants must have an active Secret or higher security clearance or have been in a position during the past two years which required a Secret or higher security clearance.
* U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.