Logistics and Trade Specialist 7/28/2018
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Kodak is Hiring!
Kodak is looking for an International Logistics and Foreign Trade Specialist to join our Print Services Division, Americas Logistics organization in Rochester, NY.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable, profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in completing our transformation. We re building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
As an International Logistics and Foreign Trade Specialist you may support a variety of import/export related activities including:
* Import clearance;
* Foreign trade zone transactions, reporting and monitoring;
* Export order creation, documentation and processing;
* Shipment booking, processing and documentation for Kodak sites worldwide.
You will be a member of a team supporting all these functions for the US and Canada Logistics organization on behalf of all Kodak Business Units and Supply Chain organizations.
Key Responsibilities to include:
* Interface with Kodak organizations, customers, and regulatory agencies on import and export orders, arrivals, and shipments providing timely and accurate information
* Prepare quotations and enter sales orders based on customer contracts
* Prepare and manage Letter of Credit orders, manual proformas and invoices when necessary
* Ensure all documentation is timely and accurate and complies with U.S. Import and Export Regulations
* Review, investigate and resolve shipping and billing discrepancies
* Review and document carrier claims; ensuring timely execution
* Accurately create Credit Memos, Debit Memos, and Return Authorizations (RAs)
* Provide arrival coordination and clearance for import shipments to Kodak from international sites and suppliers
* Create carrier load tendering and shipment coordination for air, ground, and ocean shipments
* Prepare and manage information and transactions related to our Foreign Trade Zones for several US sites.
* High School Degree or 1-3 years experience in a team-based customer service environment.
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Computer literacy; SAP Order to Cash, MS Excel, MS Word, SharePoint
* Flexibility to work overtime / on-call time
* Knowledge of import/export processes and international transportation
Personal Traits Required
* Ability to multi-task and effectively manage own work priorities
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, active listening
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Inclusive behaviors, team skills, flexibility
* Self-starter, works independently
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.