Logistics Business Analyst 7/28/2018
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Logistics Business Analyst to join our Print Services Division, Americas Logistics organization in Rochester, NY.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable, profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in completing our transformation. We re building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
In this role, you will support the Warehouse Operations Manager and Logistics Leadership team. You will coordinate or participate in business and data analysis to support network recommendations and decisions, manage day-to-day data needs, and act as a liaison for the Logistics organization and third-party (3PL) managed warehouses, Business Units and Supply Chain organizations.
Key Responsibilities to include:
* Lead, facilitate and participate in cross functional process improvements using data to identify the opportunities.
* Interface, coordinate, and communicate with 3PL Warehouses, Supply Chain Planning, Customer Order Services (COS) and Transportation; facilitating process excellence for new/changing businesses- due to source of supply changes or other operational needs.
* Coordinate, facilitate, communicate, and troubleshoot existing processes including leading/hosting conference calls and cross-functional meetings; follow-up with Operations Leadership, Systems, Transportation, Inventory Control, Hazmat Team, and the 3PL.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain/Planning, Logistics, Distribution or related programs
* 3-5 years relevant/related work experience
* Project management experience
* Logistics physical distribution experience
* PC and PC Application Skills (e.g., Microsoft products, especially Excel, SharePoint)
* Analytical skills
* Relevant systems experience (e.g., SAP)
* Black Belt/Six Sigma experience and enthusiasm
* Customer Service, Supply Chain, Purchasing and/or Manufacturing experience
* Demonstrated formal and/or situational leadership skills
Personal Traits Required:
* Ability to multi-task and effectively manage own work priorities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Inclusive behaviors, team skills, flexibility
* Tolerance for stress
* Self-starter, works independently
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.