Sales Manager, UWS, Latin America
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/28/2018
END DATE 8/17/2018
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONKodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Sales Manager to target, prioritize, engage and close business with accounts in our Latin America region. This role will be the regional resource for our unified workflow offering and customer facing contact for the print practices. This person will need to develop and manage a sales process and pipeline to introduce Kodak s portfolio of workflow solutions to new and existing accounts. This position is a significant driver of business growth for Kodak s workflow portfolio.
KODAK Unified Workflow Solution (UWS) division is the home of Kodak s world s leading production workflow system. Its mission is to deliver innovative solutions and best-in-class automation so businesses can create more. The product portfolio includes KODAK PRINERGY Workflow, KODAK INSITE Prepress Portals, KODAK COLORFLOW Software, KODAK PREPS Impositions Software and KODAK PANDORA Step-and-Repeat Software.
Drive Business Development Process.
Identify and convert sales opportunities in new and existing accounts into closed business.
Manage and drive profitable business growth in Latin America.
Identify new market/customer opportunities for growth through prospecting, growth and competitive displacement.
Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the Commercial sales process.
Coordinate internal resources and external contacts (dealers, strategic partners and others) to drive new business.
Develop strategies, budgets and accurate sales forecasts to execute business plans and deliver on commitments.
Understand and communicate the Commercial Businesses general product portfolio, product performance and provide feedback to customers on competitive offerings.
Create Value for Prospective Customers.
* Target the most senior P&L leaders within target accounts.
* Invest sufficient time to develop a deep understanding of the prospects business strategy and critical business issues.
* Create unique value for prospective customers by seeking to understand their business problems, issues and opportunities in new or different ways.
* Link solutions and resources to identified customer needs and differentiate solutions from competing alternatives.
* Deliver a winning value proposition using customer metrics rather than product features.
* Develop and deliver sales solutions and customer presentations that result in increased sales by consistently and effectively reinforcing the Companyu0027s value proposition and brand identity in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways.
* Optimize the team within the geographic area to ensure complete customer satisfaction from presales through post sales.
* Bachelor s degree in Business or equivalent professional experience required.
* Highly motivated individual with 5-7 years of consultative/solution-based selling in a B2B solutions or capital products environment.
* Must retain proven experience selling into the Commercial Market.
* Must retain experience selling at the executive level with a proven track record (past performance) of routinely negotiating large annual contracts.
* This position requires a willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
* Fluent in English and Spanish a must. Portuguese is a plus.
Kodak is a technology company focused on imaging. We provide directly and through partnerships with other innovative companies hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic arts, commercial print, publishing, packaging, electronic displays, entertainment and commercial films, and consumer products markets. With our world-class R&D capabilities, innovative solutions portfolio and highly trusted brand, Kodak is helping customers around the globe to sustainably grow their own businesses and enjoy their lives. For additional information on Kodak, visit us at kodak.com, follow us on Twitter @Kodak, or like us on Facebook at KodakNow.
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.