Senior Tax Analyst - PGi Alpharetta 7/28/2018
Premiere Global Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
PGi is the world s largest dedicated provider of collaboration software and services. For over 25 years, we have innovated technologies that help people meet and collaborate in more enjoyable and productive ways. Over the last five years, PGi has hosted over 1.2 billion people from 155 countries in nearly 300 million virtual meetings. Our award-winning, broad portfolio of products has served the end-to-end collaboration needs of approximately 50,000 customers around the world, including 75% of the Fortune 100 . Headquartered in Alpharetta, PGi has a presence in 25 countries worldwide. For more information, visit us at www.pgi.com.
At this time we have the following position open in Alpharetta, Georgia reporting to our Director, US Tax Compliance.
Senior Tax Analyst
* Prepare federal and state income and franchise tax returns using OneSource Income Tax software
* Prepare quarterly estimated payment calculations
* Reconcile tax payable accounts and NOL schedules on a quarterly basis
* Update and maintain fixed asset tax books in Sage FAS
* Perform federal and state research for return preparation, strategic planning, and data compilation and analysis, making recommendations based on findings
* Assist with the analysis of customer billing data and preparation of monthly sales and telecom excise tax returns
* Assist Tax Dept. management with federal and state audits and notices by preparing and summarizing information requested, researching and preparing responses, evaluating potential refund opportunities
* Participate in the annual and quarterly tax provision process as well as administrative responsibilities of the PGi Tax Dept.
* Other duties and projects as assigned
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting required, MST a plus
* CPA or CPA candidate preferred, but not required
* Strong federal and state income tax compliance skills. Proficient user of OneSource Income Tax required.
* Minimum of three years of corporate income tax experience to include at least three compliance seasons in a large national accounting firm or within the corporate tax department of a US-based multinational company
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
* Superior Excel skills
* Must possess excellent organizational and follow-up skills and have the ability to organize and maintain tax data and workpapers that allow for future reference and reproduction of the information as needed.
* Positive attitude towards teamwork and the ability to work independently, decisively and efficiently
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, matrix environment focused on improved use of technology in the tax function and continuous process improvement
* Strong interest in professional growth of tax technical skills and depth of tax knowledge and subject matter expertise
PGi participates in E-Verify. To learn more, please visit : http://www.uscis.gov/
U.S. Candidates - Premiere Global Services, Inc. dba Premiere Global Services (PGi), and American Teleconferencing Services, Ltd. (ATS) dba Premiere Global Services (PGi) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
AA/EOE M/F/D/V - Drug-free Workplace
U.S. Candidates - PGi and ATS participate in the federal E-Verify program. To learn more about E-Verify, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov