Management Analyst 7/28/2018
The Cadmus Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY # of Openings
At Cadmus, our Homeland Security Sector provides clients with pragmatic solutions to their most important analytical and policy challenges. We bring together teams of outstanding professionals who have earned a reputation of responsive and client-focused support for a wide range of homeland security and emergency preparedness agencies at all levels of government. Our client-oriented approach, coupled with our profound and relevant subject-matter expertise, enables us to bring an incisive edge to solving the most critical homeland security problems.
Please note: This position will be located on a client site. Finalists must be able to pass a DHS Suitability check and Secret Clearance.
* Applies appropriate public health methodologies to support a federal client with data collection, validation, utilization, and visualization via multiple platforms.
* Develop training and education for healthcare providers and first responders.
* Support the implementation of a variety of programs that engage federal, state and local first responders.
* Establish pre-, during, and post-economic analyses of program metrics.
* Develop reporting mechanisms for exchanging information between DHS and participating states to evaluate program indicators.
* Provides scientific and technical support towards DHS programs and initiatives
* Performs the function of a technical expert in the relevant scientific field in support of DHS programs or system development activities.
* Applies scientific expertise to support programmatic mission and goals.
* A Bachelors of Arts or Science is required.
* Candidates must have 4-6 years experience performing management analysis including at least 3 years of specialized management analysis experience in areas such as business process reengineering, configuration management, quality control/assurance, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and strategic planning.
* Experience working in an unconventional environment independently/without established processes with a willingness to seek guidance but able to function without it.
* Ability to communicate complex information in a straightforward, concise manner and have strong writing skills.
* Experience providing subject matter expertise in relevant scientific field.
* Qualifying preferred experience in a science related field such as veterinary, or public health field or other related discipline is desired supplemented with Experience in Emergency Medical Services, Law Enforcement, Fire Services, or Emergency Management.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Candidates should submit a resume, a cover letter explaining interest and relevant qualifications, and a 2-3 page writing sample that demonstrates the ability to synthesize large amounts of information (on any topic) into a concise actionable summary.
Cadmus is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status.
To learn more about Cadmus, visit our website www.cadmusgroup.com