Financial Management Analyst 7/28/2018
The Cadmus Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY # of Openings
At Cadmus, our Homeland Security Sector provides clients with pragmatic solutions to their most important analytical and policy challenges. We bring together teams of outstanding professionals who have earned a reputation of responsive and client-focused support for a wide range of homeland security and emergency preparedness agencies at all levels of government. Our client-oriented approach, coupled with our profound and relevant subject-matter expertise, enables us to bring an incisive edge to solving the most critical homeland security problems.
Our Homeland Security Sector seeks candidates to support its Public Health business area at the Office of Health Affairs (OHA). The Office of Health Affairs (OHA) advises and supports DHS leadership, its workforce, and public health officials nationwide to prepare for, respond to, and recover from threats to the nation s health security. As a component of DHS, OHA maintains a budget and finance staff under the leadership of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Note: This position will be located on a client site. Finalists must be able to pass a DHS Suitability check.
* Prepare financial research, develop spreadsheets to assist in budget analysis and budget formulation.
* Gather data to support input to various federal financial systems.
* Receive incoming invoices and route them to the appropriate approving/reviewing officials, and then send the reviewed invoices to DHS financial centers for processing, and supporting travel documentation.
* Bachelor s degree in business, finance, or other relevant field.
* At least 4-6 years experience (a Master s degree can be substituted for 2 years of experience) in a federal budget and finance office, either as a federal employee or a contractor, working on budget formulation, budget execution, and financial record-keeping actions.
* A self-starter who has the ability to work alone on financial projects as well as working as part of a team effort.
* Must be able to clearly and accurately explain budgetary and financial data to persons with differing financial skills and at different grade levels.
* Experience with FFMS, PRISM and CONCUR are highly desired.
* Candidates selected may be subject to a security investigation and, if required, should be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Candidates should submit a resume, a cover letter explaining interest and relevant qualifications, and a 2-3 page writing sample that demonstrates the ability to synthesize large amounts of information (on any topic) into a concise actionable summary.
Cadmus is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status.
To learn more about Cadmus, visit our website www.cadmusgroup.com