This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/28/2018
END DATE 8/15/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONMiller-Valentine Group, a leader in providing real estate solutions for both commercial and multifamily markets throughout the Midwest and Southeast, is seeking EXPERIENCED and MOTIVATED individuals who are looking for a rewarding and stable career.
We offer comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flexible Spending and Wellness Program.
* PTO within 6 months
* Paid Holidays
* 401k + Match
* Training and Development programs
Miller-Valentine Group, Residential Property Management division, is seeking a Full time Residential Property Manager for our apartment community, Mallard Glen, located in Amelia OH.
Manage, lead, and maintain all facets of the apartment community.
Build and maintain strong resident relations with excellent customer service. Source and build relationships with prospective residents to expand business opportunities.
Accomplish financial goals and generating reports needed by the Corporate Office.
Preserve physical integrity of the community ensuring a safe, secure, and comfortable living environment.
* Minimum of 2 years solid residential multi-family property management experience. Tax credit LIHTC experience is required.
* Strong sales skills and innovative marketing ideas. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Administrative, budget and property management software skills. Proficiency in MS Office is required. Experience with Yardi software is a plus.
* Ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and energetic team leader and motivator.
Our Multifamily division has been developing, building and managing quality housing for more than 30 years, producing over 15,000 multifamily units from urban neighborhood revitalization to luxury living. Visit our website at www.mvg.com or www.yournextplacetolive.com .
Miller-Valentine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.