Regional Vice President 7/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Direct leadership responsibility for an 8 state Region and team of Enterprise Account Executives based in the Chicago and surrounding areas. Responsible for the overall sales strategies and results of the region. Plans and directs all sales activities including developing and implementing forecasts, enforcing policies and solutions sales methodology as well as providing support, training and development of sales team. Establishes short and long term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Overseeing and directing the sale of the organization s products and services in the territory.
* Develops sales strategies and forecasts sales volumes for all products and channels in territory.
* Develops and manages budgets, people, and performance goals for business unit.
* Planning and implementing forecasts, develop policies, staffing and training of sales force.
* Establish short and long term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives.
* Establishes overall direction and strategic initiatives for Sales activities in the territory.
* Manages the activities of territory, with responsibility for people management and business results.
* Participates in setting of business objectives.
* Sets business objectives for area of responsibility.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Manages activities of territory.
* Ability to communicate complex information to executives, customers, employees and partners.
* Strong customer service, teamwork and collaboration skills.
* Demonstrates a professional demeanor in order to maintain and enhance relationships with clients, sales teams and support staff.
* Exercises judgment to achieve business results.
* Supports problem solving where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible factors.
* Exercises judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
* Minimum 7 years sales management experience ideally within a SaaS software sales environment.
* Proven track record of consistently overachieving sales quotas.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
* Ability to travel to customer sites, channel partners, internal meetings and/or events.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.