Account Specialist II 7/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-TX-Dallas
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our General Industries business group within Aon Risk Solution in Dallas, TX.
Your impact as an Account Specialist II
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists the Account Executives in servicing the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, claims, administration and sales.
* Primary interfaces with Aon Client Services on client administration matters.
* Handles medium to complex accounts
* Responds to client requests and questions within ability/knowledge.
* Markets routine new and renewal placements according to company procedures.
* Works with Account Executive to gather information from client and determine which markets to submit to in order to prepare renewals and client information presentations/proposals.
* May complete Broker Level Reports. May assist Account Executives in developing Client Promise Plans.
* May be expected to cultivate client relationships and assist in driving penetration sales.
* May assist the Broker or AE/Broker by developing underwriting relationships and may be expected to follow market trends, pricing practices and underwriting policies.
MININIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Three - Five years of previous related insurance experience.
* P&C Insurance Licensing will be required (exam can be taken after being hired)
* Strong Excel and Access skills
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent with Risk Management/Business related curriculum preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.