Account Executive III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2018
END DATE 8/15/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-TX-Houston
Aon Is Looking For An Account Executive III
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Energy Industry business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Houston, TX.
Your Impact As An Account Executive III
A leader who is responsible for the day-to-day, account management of Aon s relationships with assigned clients as their primary role. Leads client service teams to identify and meet client needs and thereby retain and grow a profitable book of business. Through service, pricing, consultation and reporting, promotes the value Aon delivers to clients.
* Retains and grows Aon s business, cultivating relationships with executive client decision-makers in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client contacts. Facilitates critical relationships between clients, ARS and insurers.
* Develops and manages the implementation of Client Promise Plans for each client, including a specific business plan aimed at ARS revenue growth. Ensures client service team understanding of client needs, service delivery methods, and the economic framework relevant to services delivered. Project manages all Aon and industry-related resources to achieve client objectives. Leads stewardship planning and delivery which is also the Client Promise Review.
* Ensures overall account profitability with a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the Client Promise Plan. Negotiates Aon compensation for services, whether fee or commission-based, accordingly. Ensures that the full value of involved ARS specialists and practice groups is promoted.
* Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values. Establishes clear roles, responsibilities and performance expectations for client service teams that deliver Aon products and services to each client.
* Ensures that team members meet their responsibilities and seeks changes in team composition as appropriate.
* Educates clients in risk management, risk transfer, market issues and relevant trends including appropriate benchmarking and GRIP data. Serves as a trusted business adviser on all pertinent issues; monitors client satisfaction; reports and resolves client issues and concerns and reviews client expectations to ensure relationship is mutually acceptable and beneficial.
* Marshals appropriate Aon resources to support clients in unusual circumstances such as large claims, etc.
* Drives the renewal process, assembling the appropriate team to develop and implement the client-specific renewal strategy. Coordinates with Brokers in the development and delivery of renewal strategies. Assigns appropriate processes to Aon Client Services (ACS), if applicable.
* Directly and by teaming with originators, actively drives client penetration and new business with existing and potential new customers through the introduction of products, services, lines of business and industry expertise. Follows the Discovery Process of Client Promise to identify each client's needs and develops a Client Promise Plan to help clients achieve their goals and objectives. Serves as a resource of industry, product or market area expertise to internal and external clients.
* Possesses strong influence across the Aon organization to align resources across geographic (including international), functional and business unit boundaries to best serve clients. Defines interdependent responses to opportunities to grow the business.
* Manages input to and follow-up on invoicing and receivables process for assigned clients, ensuring timely collections. Ensures that account data supports the integrity of company accounting and tracking systems. Manages expenses.
* Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements (e.g., Transparency & Disclosure, Aon Compliance requirements, Client Promise Methodology). Uses Aon tools and implements processes including, but not limited to GRIP, Client Promise Survey, Knowledge Exchange, Aon Value Exchange, Time Tracking, Salesforce.com, Jeopardy Reporting and ORBIT. Promotes to clients relevant cross sales opportunities and Aon tools, such as RiskConsole and AonLine.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Typically at least 7 to 10 years of appropriate insurance experience, coupled with project and account team management experience.
* Excellent negotiations skills. In-depth working knowledge of the insurance business and the
* assigned clients needs as well as all major lines of business.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office products such as Word, Excel. Power Point and Outlook is required.
* Bachelor s degree preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.