Corporate Accounting Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2018
END DATE 8/8/2018
Bob Evans Farms
New Albany, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is responsible for ensuring accurate accounting records for receipts, disbursements, and/or deductions within the company. Duties include performing a variety of complex clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records, and preparing financial, statistical, and/or technical reports.
* Receives and or distributes funds related to the assigned area of responsibility.
* Issues checks from departmental accounts.
* Prepares summary sheets or other work papers for supervisor's use in preparing comprehensive accounting statements.
* Posts accounting documents in manual and computerized records involving receipts, invoices, requisitions, vouchers, expense reports, etc.
* Files and maintains clerical records and reports pertinent to accounting and bookkeeping or technical operations.
* Posts and reconciles customer payments and deductions.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to prioritize, maintains confidentiality, and interacts with all levels of management across the organization.
* Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
* Excellent customer service skills and experience.
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel).
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Must have completed 1 or more years of college or a specialized accounting course or have equivalent related experience
* Prior experience in bookkeeping or accounting a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus..
BEF foods, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status