This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2018
END DATE 8/15/2018
Campbell Clinic Orthopedics
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Provides support in all aspects of patient care.
* Directs and escorts patients to appropriate treatment areas
* Obtains appropriate information to aid the physician in the treatment of the patient
* Performs suture removal and dressing changes
* Assists physician in minor office procedures such as biopsies, injections and aspirations
* Applies, removes and fits soft goods
* Ensures exam rooms/pods are clean and properly stocked
* Schedules patient's appointments, tests and surgeries when necessary
* Assists in answering phone calls while in clinic
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
* Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Empathetic - Ability to appreciate and be sensitive to the feelings of others.
* Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
* Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
* One year in a healthcare environment is preferred.
* Must be computer literate. Basic computer skills are required.
* Certified Medical Assistant required
Southaven, Mississippi, United States