This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2018
END DATE 8/9/2018
DeShazo Crane Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Manufacturing Assembler
JOB ID: 224
# OF OPENINGS: 2
The Assembler is responsible for assembling crane components to support production schedules.
1. Assembles sub-assemblies and/or finished products in accordance with written and verbal instructions. (Industrial Cranes and Crane sub-assemblies)
2. Performs all aspects of assembly work.
3. In accordance with company procedures, cleans and prepares units for next operation.
4. Safely operates heavy equipment as directed.
5. Performs inspection activities.
6. Maintains accurate records.
7. May be required to operate forklifts.
8. Complies with all requirements of Quality Control.
9. Ensures compliance in all safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures for a goal of zero incidents and injuries.
10. Performs additional duties as required.
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent
2. 1-3 years relevant work experience
3. Able to read prints and shop manuals
4. Must be able to read a tape, scale and micrometer
5. Must be able to perform simple computer entry for time keeping purposes
6. Prior experience with hand and air tools
7. Requires knowledge of mechanical assemblies and testing
8. Ability to meet deadlines
9. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
10. Ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
11. Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with supervisors, members of management, vendors, and other employees
12. Basic knowledge of use of power and hand tools.
1. Ability to stand/walk 95% of the work day
2. Lift up to 60 pounds frequently
3. Lift up to 80 pounds occasionally
4. Twist, reach and bend frequently
5. Carry up to 60 pounds occasionally
6. Possess hand/eye coordination and bilateral dexterity (gross and fine)
7. Possess depth perception and peripheral vision
8. Possess the ability to hear
9. Possess the ability to ascend and descend a ladder
1. Subject to standing on hard surfaces up to 12 hours per day
2. Exposure to hot and cold conditions, noise, chemicals, and heavy equipment
Apply for this Position