Machine Operator / Packer 7/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Eppendorf is looking for a MACHINE OPERATOR/PACKER; an integral member of the Polymere team in Enfield, CT!
This candidate will contribute to the success of the polymere team and will also demonstrate the following skills and capabilities including but not limited to:
* Molding Operator duties and responsibilities.
* Operating more than 1 molding machine and related support equipment, such as assembly robots and packaging cell.
* Cleaning and greasing injection molds.
* Accurately documenting the necessary quality control measuring checks.
* Collecting data of measurements and injection molding counts faults to equipment and down time.
* Packaging and handling of finished goods into shipping containers.
* Monitoring Injection molding machine and automation.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Are you interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity* If so, submit an application online at www.eppendorf.com.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS UPLOADED TO THE APPLICATION MUST BE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING FILE TYPES: .PDF, .DOCX, OR .XLSX
If you have any questions regarding this posting, please contact Krista Czyzniak email@example.com
Eppendorf and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any ot