Branch Banker I 7/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position is located at
3720 Williams Blvd.
Kenner, LA 70065
The Branch Banker will support the Financial Center Leader in providing world class client service, operational and audit excellence, while attracting new clients, and cross-selling the existing client base, loan, deposits, and other bank products as needed.
* Minimum GED or High school diploma.
* Previous Cross-Selling or Sales experience with proven results.
* Proven record in providing excellent customer service.
* Must be able to work with other lines of business.
* Must be able to travel to multiple locations.
* Must be able to achieve SAFE Act certification.
* Good interpersonal communication and computer skills; ability to operate standard office equipment such as adding machines and PC s.
* Must be able to lift 25lbs.
* Minimum of one to two years of related financial institution experience.
* College degree or equivalent work experience.
* Satisfactory completion of an in-house training program or other approved training program.
* Excellent sales abilities.
* Good knowledge of all retail financial institution products and services.
* Experience in other banking functions, such as bank sales, operations and customer service.
Fidelity Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.