Product Sales Rep 2 - Hardware 7/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY # of Openings
Work Site - City
Virginia Beach, Boston or Austin
Sales - State and Local
Work Site - State
Security Clearance Level
Maximum Expected Travel
No - Applicants Must be Local to Work Site
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
Mythics is seeking a Product Sales Representative 2 to support technical product sales to State & Local customers. As a Product Sales Representative 2, you will help contribute the company s sales goals by utilizing professional sales techniques, good customer service, maintaining quality relationships with existing accounts, and providing sales and marketing coverage.
Will consider candidates in the areas of Virginia Beach VA, Boston, MA and Austin, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
* Builds and maintains quality relations with existing assigned accounts, and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
* Contacts customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
* Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
* Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
* Stays abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
* Utilizes company leads to expand current customer base and follows up all leads promptly.
* Maintains updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
* Provides information and/or follow up on customer as requested.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* 2-4 years of sales or customer service experience, preferably in IT environment
* 2-3 years Hardware or IaaS Sales experience
* General understanding of IT products and technology
* Ability to use MS Office suite
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to make and coordinate sales calls with potential customers
* Ability to find, develop, and close business
* Strong time management skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why work at Mythics*
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
* Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
* Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
* Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
* Fitness/gym membership reimbursement and other wellness activities
* Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
* Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Friday s (early release once a month)
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
* Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
* Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Don't see any positions that match your skillset* Not ready to apply* You can still Connect with us for future consideration!
Software Powered by iCIMS