Contracts Specialist 3 7/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Description
Insitu, a non-fully integrated subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is an integrated information and technology company, pioneering in the design, development, production, and operation of high-performance, cost-effective unmanned aircraft systems. We exist to pioneer and innovate products and services that positively impact people s lives and change the course of history. To reach our full potential as a business, we imagine and create much more than products with wings. On a daily basis, our Vision and Mission guide us, while our cultural pillars Pioneer | Perform | Unite | Care inform our decisions in all that we do, and aspire to do. Job Description
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
* Researches and analyzes customer requirements.
* Oversees internal proposal development activities.
* Develops negotiation strategy and conducts contract negotiations.
* Provides contractual guidance and domain expertise to stakeholder.
* Conducts reviews with internal stakeholders and consolidates responses and resolves content deficiencies.
* Drafts final documents to include statement of work, contract terms and conditions, technical elements, schedule and pricing.
* Resolves contractual, technical or price disputes.
* Administers contract through program execution and resolves contract disputes.
* Approves and processes award and loss notices, prepares contract modifications and supports compliance reviews.
* Supports business development in capturing new business opportunities.
Key Skills & Abilities
* 6-9 years working experience with government contracting (4-7+ years experience with Master's degree).
* 6+ years drafting moderate to complex, non-routine agreements.
* Ability to comprehend and comply with corporate policy and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvements to establish policies.
* Ability to lead negotiations of all contractual terms and conditions of transactions related to both products and services.
* Demonstrated ability to influence the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
* Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
* Possesses excellent analytical ability and has strong communication skills.
* Computer proficiency, knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
* Ability to interface professionally with business management teams, project & program managers, legal department, and customer representatives.
* Demonstrated experience working with Federal Acquisition Regulations and/or Uniform Commercial Code.
* Ability to work independently and self-initiate assignments in support of the business
* Ability to develop and maintain professional and productive customer relationships and address customer expectations.
* Active Secret Clearance or the ability to hold a Secret Clearance.
* Demonstrated knowledge of international contracting, DoD contracting, and Commercial contracting.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Intellectual Property (DFARS)
* Coursework specific to US Government contracting and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
* DAWIA, FAC-C, or equivalent certification
* Bachelors Degree
* Master s Degree (preferred)
Insitu is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans..
Additional Benefits9/80 work week (we close every other Friday)
Vancouver-->Bingen-->Hood River wifi enabled commuter bus
Dog friendly workplace -->