Reliability Data Analyst 7/31/2018
IMAGINE ONE TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT, LTD.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Reliability Data Analyst
Job Code: 11218802
Job Location: Washington Navy Yard
Imagine One is currently seeking a contingent Reliability Data Analyst within the U.S. Navy s Program Executive Office, Littoral Combat Ship (PEO LCS) program. The Reliability Data Analyst will support ship acquisition programs in maintaining the readiness of in-service ships. The analyst will access, analyze, and develop metrics from a relational database in support of Reliability Engineering efforts. The analyst will coordinate with the Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) team to develop reports, metrics, and data sets in support of Program Office initiatives. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Maintain a relational reliability database to track and analyze failure data for trends.
* Work with the R&M Program Modeling & Analysis team during analysis of recent failure events and previous failure data to identify potential high priority reliability issues.
* Work with R&M team to analyze data and provide failure trending at the system, sub system and component level.
* Assist R&M team with the development of top-level, summary, decision-quality information and materials for presentation, including results of analysis where necessary.
* Develop inputs to R&M reports including failure curves, tables, risk charts, and other relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Three (3) or more years of experience utilizing relational databases for engineering and statistical analysis
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
* Desired qualifications:
* U. S. Navy surface ship operational and maintenance experience
* Experience working with statistical analysis, engineering reviews
* Shipboard Operational, Repair, and Maintenance experience
* Experience with Reliability Centered Maintenance
* Experience in developing data sets, trending curves
* Expertise in development of maintenance work packages based on predicted reliability analyses
* Experience with Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) , and In-service Engineering Support Agents (ISEA)
* Presentation skills to provide management, customers and vendors recommendations/suggestions of product change and/or issues
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Highly desired: Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Reliability, Statistics, or related field.
* U.S. Citizenship Required
* Secret Clearance (preferred but not required)
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.