Environmental Manager 7/31/2018
Medallion Midstream LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Environmental Manager
MEDALLION OPERATING COMPANY LLC Irving, TX
Medallion is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. We are currently seeking an Environmental Manager to work in our Irving office. The individual in this role will support operations and engineering to ensure company-wide compliance in air, waste and water regulations.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Manage the air permit application and modification process
* Monitors the timeliness and accuracy of all data related to environmental compliance (stack testing, leak surveys, periodic reporting, etc.)
* Develop and implement a formal waste management program
* Manages natural resource/cultural resource surveying and permitting.
* Directs compliance with SPCC requirements
* Develop and implement training as needed to company personnel to communicate environmental regulatory requirements.
* Advises senior management on environmental matters and monitor future regulations for impact on business
* Coordinate data collection and submittal of Tier II reports
* Manage Greenhouse Gas reporting and recordkeeping requirements
* Ensure use of best management practices as it relates to stormwater discharge prevention
* Oversee/provide quality assurance of environmental remediation activities
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
* Bachelor s or Master s degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or related field of study.
* 8-10 years of experience as an Environmental Coordinator or Engineer within the oil and gas industry. Midstream experience preferred
* Experience/Knowledge in the following areas is required: EPA, Railroad Commission of Texas, TCEQ.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills are required. Experience in technical document writing preferred.
* The candidate will need excellent planning, organizational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
* Must be able to work effectively with people at all levels inside and outside the company
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Must have a valid driver s license with a good driving record.
* Works both indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment with temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
* Ability to participate in on-site investigations.
* Moderate walking and climbing in an industrial setting.
* Must have the ability to get in and out of vehicles regularly and ride over rough roads.
About this Company:
Medallion Pipeline is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's pipeline professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion Pipeline.
Finding the right people to forge our success is a critical step, and we have created an organization rich in opportunities. In addition to a competitive compensation package, Medallion Pipeline provides a great benefits package that provides our employees with the flexibility to make selections based on their personal and family needs. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success, we invite you to apply today.
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristic.