Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2018
END DATE 8/10/2018
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Develop detailed project plan to track progress.
* Manage project scope, schedules and costs.
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risk.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Coordinate project related meetings and teleconferences.
* Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions for final client delivery.
* Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
* Collaboratively adapt existing project plans, processes and communication standards for customer organization teams.
* Manage the formulation and ongoing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis and devise contingency plans.
* Manage all aspects of software development life cycle from initial capture of requirements through development, testing, delivery, maintenance and enhancement.
* PMP Certification
* Software development background
* BA or MS in related technology field
* Experience with various coding languages
* 10+ Years of experience leading project teams
* Cloud migration experience
* Public/Government industry experience
* Agile methodology experience
* 508 Compliance experience
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the SGT is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. SGT hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. SGT believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.