Associate Wholesale Sales Rep 7/31/2018
Sprague Resources GP LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary / General Purpose:
The Associate Wholesale Representative (AWR) will be primarily responsible for identifying, prospecting, and (re)establishing accounts that can be served by Sprague both remotely and when applicable, in the field. The AWR will develop a detailed technical understanding of Sprague's programs and processes, and those of their desk accounts and find the areas where Sprague can provide solutions. This position will also require support to the Desk Marketing Associate and the Wholesale Sales Manager in developing, managing and supporting current accounts.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
* Responsible for re-establishing Sprague market presence with specifically targeted under-performing high-potential accounts.
* Generating incremental sales volumes and revenues through the active daily sales solicitation efforts with identified accounts.
* Collection and dissemination of relevant daily market data including price surverys, competitor activities, and developing market dynamics·
* Development of full and detailed knowledge of all of Sprague Energy's price risk management tools and appropriately identifying their applicability to particular customer needs and effectively communicating their potential benefit.
* Travel as necessary in support of overall sales productivity
Education / Experience / Skill Requirements:
* Bachelors degree preferred. Minimum Associate's degree with 1-3 years of sales experience required
* Basic knowledge of economic principles
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, perform under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment, prioritize workload and tasks, and relate to outside contacts and fellow employees.
Sprague is an EEO/AA employer. We strongly encourage minorities, females, Vets and individuals with disabilities to apply.
As a federal contractor we adhere to OFCCP employment regulations.
Click here for OFCCP compliance information