Engineer II - Instrumentation, PE&O
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2018
END DATE 8/11/2018
Westlake Chemical Corporation
Lake Charles, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONjob description.
2. Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
3. Fully supports Company goals of continuous improvement and operational excellence at strategic and tactical levels including reviewing area of responsibility for improvement opportunities to initiate projects or communicate ideas to management as well as active participation on project teams.
4. Any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned.
5. Perform duties in a manner that protects personal safety as well as the safety of
others. Promptly report Safety, Health or Environmental issues or incidents to management.
* A current, valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card is required.
* B.S. Degree in Engineering (electrical or chemical discipline preferred)
* 3 year's industrial engineering experience - work in a refinery, chemical or petrochemical plant performing engineering responsibilities is a plus.
Westlake Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by applicable legislation.
IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE WESTLAKE CHEMICAL EMPLOYEE (OR AN EMPLOYEE OF ANY WESTLAKE CHEMICAL AFFILIATES), PLEASE DO NOT APPLY HERE. PLEASE GO TO YOUR WORKDAY HOMEPAGE AND CLICK ON THE "CAREERS" WORKLET AND VIEW "WESTLAKE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES".