Joint Ventures Relationship Manager Remote
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Myrtle Point, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur partner is looking for Joint-Ventures Relationship managers to help grow a stealth-mode AI startup by joining their remote team.
If you are fiercely independent and a self-motivated person who can thrive in the comfort of your own workspace, and your own hours, then you will find this job to be very rewarding professionally and personally.
This position will provide new opportunities that will help you learn, grow, create, and make a difference. You'll own projects, be expected to contribute with high-level ideas, and execute.
Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
* Handle the communication between us and other companies/offer-owners
* Handle cross-promotional marketing between us and other companies/offer-owners
* Grow professional and personal relationships with other companies/offer-owners
* Build out a Rolodex of successful mentors
* Aggressively deepen relationships with them daily by offering massive value and documenting useful information on how to succeed in different niches
* Network new JV relationships
* Deepen bonds with publishers, websites, and email list owners continuously to help increase our sales
* Document your procedures carefully and work closely with all other departments
* Personally attend meetup events and conferences
* Plan offline events and hosting parties for JV partners and other interesting people
* Be proficient in written and spoken English
* Have superb written and high articulation skills
* Have a genuine personality that loves offering value and resources to people; can be extremely outgoing when needed
* Attract, develop rapport, and deepen authentic personal bonds
* Creatively offer value to JVs on personal and professional levels
* Know basic spreadsheets and documenting practice, formatting rules
* Be highly skilled in gathering information
* Be willing to go above and beyond for meeting and bonding with the right key decision makers or mentors
* Distill, analyze, and document useful information through the personal bonds built
* Seek mentors and patiently mentor others when needed
* Understand how to leverage social graphs and degrees-of-separation both offline and online
* Be flexible at attending physical events constantly, if needed, to meet the right people; able to obtain US visas
Nice to haves
* A background knowledge of impulse-driven niches; examples include bizopp, weight loss, alternative health, personal development, MLM product development, etc.