Journeyman ASPEN Information Security Specialist (OH, Wright-Patterson AFB)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/26/2019
END DATE 1/25/2020
Sawdey Solution Services
Wright Patterson Afb, OH
JOURNEYMAN ASPEN INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST
The Journeyman ASPEN Information Security Specialist will provide assistance with branch and laboratory security processes and documentation for the Advanced Signal Processing and Experimentation (ASPEN) laboratory.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Support, prepare, submit, and track all C&A packages of all ASPEN computer information systems for directorate-level and higher headquarters approval, and ensure that all systems are in compliance with Department of Defense Information Technology (IT) C&A process regulations.
* Handle all waiver requests and create the waiver packages including processing information, filling out templates, performing documents review, conducting follow-ups with customers, and routing all required forms and information, and updating all waiver package attachments.
* Provide assistance with ASPEN lab security processes and documentation, including performing End-of-Day (EOD) security checks and security alarm processes.
* Support Emanations Security (EMSEC) issues such as supply requests for diagrams and equipment lists, provide sample documentation, ensure countermeasures being observed in all visited areas, provide updates to directorate security, and answer questions for new projects coming up.
* Support all computer security issues.
* Handle account management tasks, such as: manage system account/access forms and related documentation, account creation tickets, training issues, disabled account issues, user agreements, personnel out processing, conversion issues, account expiration issues, and machine additions/deletions.
* Provide support to any systems or group of systems which may have been contaminated with data classified higher than the system(s) authorized processing level.
* Ensures all connections, servers, and computers are reported to appropriate personnel as defined in the various regulations, guides, and operating instructions.
* Follow documented sanitization and cleaning processes as required/instructed.
* CONUS or offsite travel may be required.
* Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
* Three (3) to ten (10) years of applicable experience.
* BA/BS or MA/MS Degree.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Information Security Management requires: DoD Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) as a condition of hiring and Security Asset Protection Professional Certification (SAPPC) within 6 months upon contract award.
* Must be certified in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (MCSA).
* Security+ Certification.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
* Secret security clearance required.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
ASPEN Information Systems Specialist - Journeyman
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
About the Organization
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., with an ISO 9001 certified and CMMI-SVC v1.3 Level 3 appraised corporate headquarters, has built a nationwide and global footprint providing innovative cross-disciplined professional services, engineering, and cyber solutions to Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Agencies, and commercial customers. Operating successfully since 2001, we are a Woman Owned/Service Disable Veteran Owned Small Business.
Sawdey Solution Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Disabled-Veterans-41 CFR 60 1.4 and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://SawdeySolutionServices.appone.com