Journeyman Multi-Source ISR Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/24/2019
END DATE 8/29/2019
Exeter Government Services
Fort Meade, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONExeter Government Services is seeking a Journeyman Multi-Source ISR Analyst to work on-site at Fort Meade, MD. This work is to conduct global, enterprise-wide intelligence analysis in order to identify and recommend how the U.S. military can best defend itself against fielded and planned worldwide threats. Selected analysts shall be responsible for analyzing multi-source intelligence, processing, exploiting, correlating and fusing information into a net-centric environment.
* Analyst is to provide Multi-Source ISR Analysis in accordance with the following criteria:
* Provide single-and multi-discipline correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command validated requirements
* Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR tactics, techniques & procedures (TTPs) and supervisor direction
* Use various analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines
* Perform intelligence problem set, trend, network and pattern analyses in vary degrees
* Conducting multi-discipline ISR collection management activities using current Intelligence Community and DoD component standard collection management tools and applications
* Track the initiation validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and requests for information while managing project associated data bases and activities for multiple command echelons
* Help develop personnel mission qualification training and certification products
* Part of a team to provide 24/7 real-world operations inclusive product support
* Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance required
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, plus a minimum of 3-10 years of related Air Force Intelligence experience
* Working knowledge of intelligence analysis applications, tools, and systems
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Excellent communications skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
For additional information about Exeter Government Services, please visit our website at www.exetergov.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.