Jr. Cyber Security Specialist 5/29/2019
Sabre Systems, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY # of Openings
Assist and support Cybersecurity through all phases of the system development life cycle, including planning, requirements analysis, design, development, testing and evaluation, and implementation. Assist in the analysis of complex functions and requirements. Ensures conformance with appropriate and applicable policies and regulations. Supports development of logical and physical solution for the implementation of Cybersecurity. Reviews and prepares documents and presentations. Some travel is required, approximately 15%. This position has the ability to work remotely from one of the following locations: Alexandria, VA; Warrington, PA; Horsham, PA; Lexington Park, MD; Dayton, OH; Belcamp, MD; or Manasquan, NJ.
* Identify acquisition and system security requirements by interface and attack vector
* Identify/create key weapon system resilience requirements
* Identify/create Software Assurance, Hardware Assurance, Information and Communications Technology Supply Chain Risk Management requirements from NIST SP 800-161 and other sources.
* Identify/tailor/update Data Item Description documents for SSE deliverables
* Ensure requirements address weapons systems
* Ensure traceability of requirements to all requirement sources (e.g., NIST, Cyber Survivability CSAs) for reciprocity and audit purposes
* Identify methods of verification for each acquisition and system security requirement
* Support industry peer review of LOA2 products in industry forums such as the CITAG and NDIA SSE/SE/T&E Committees
* Bachelor s Degree in Cybersecurity or related field and have zero (0) to two (2) years of related experience.
* Must be on track to obtain a Security + CE certification or higher within one year of selection.
* Desired that the selected applicant have knowledge of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
* Capable of being certified as a Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) or Security Control Assessor-Validator (SCA-V) is a plus.
* A Background Check will be conducted, verifying such information as criminal records, employment and education verifications, etc.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans