JR0031666 Delivery Professional- Set Up
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONOpportunity Description:
Join our team of dedicated associates to begin a rewarding career as a Set-Up Delivery Professional in the Orlando, FL area! Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Driver Professional to join our team. Our Set-Up Driver Professionals are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers.
We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
Monday - Friday Starting as early as 5:30am until complete.
The Lead Delivery Driver Professional job will involve:
* Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers
* PERFORMING INSIDE DELIVERY TO OFFICES TO INCLUDE: UNCRATING, ASSEMBLY, PRODUCT PLACEMENT, AND TRASH REMOVAL
* Providing customer service in a variety of health care settings
* Daily vehicle inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
* Must be familiar with relative DOT guidelines and regulations
* Drives medium truck between 10,001 and 26,001 pounds
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
* Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
* Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
* Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
* Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family s needs
* Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
* Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
* Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
* Work Hard, Play Hard That s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O3
**If selected for the role, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including marijuana, where permitted) before starting work.
**If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach out to us at 877-337-0059 as soon as possible to coordinate.
MCKESSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
* 2 years experience in a straight truck delivery vehicle or larger
* Class A or Class B commercial license preferred
* Required to have a current valid US Driver s License
* Experience reading blue prints/directions and using hand tools since this position will b delivering AND assembling McKesson products at customer site.
* Ability to maintain a safe driving history
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Must successfully complete and be able to maintain requirements of physical set by DOT
* Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
* Knowledge of Orlando and surrounding areas
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
* Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
* Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours