Jr. Electronics Technician (Maintenance Developer), Baltimore, MD US ID# 16390
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/16/2019
END DATE 4/9/2020
Cherokee Nation Businesses
JOB DESCRIPTIONJr. Electronics Technician (Maintenance Developer), Baltimore, MD US ID# 16390
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) offers federal, state and local agencies a wide range of support services. CNSP focuses on quality performance. Services offered by Cherokee Nation Applicants Strategic Programs apply to all national security communities including federal, state and local intelligence communities, the military and law enforcement agencies. The United States Coast Guard Surface Forces Logistics Center requires the support of RCM and MPC development in support of its Standard Integration Maintenance effort.
We are seeking a Junior Electronics Technician to serve as a Maintenance Developer to support the U.S. Coast Guard's Surface Forces Logistics Center's Electronics/Ordnance Branch in performing Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis and Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Complete Reliability Centered Maintenance analysis
* Develop Maintenance Requirement Lists, Lists of Effective Pages and Maintenance Index Pages
* Develop Electronics Maintenance Procedure Cards ready for publication
* Support the MPC feedback system following the CG-22 process
* Attend meetings and conferences
* This position does not have management authority or supervisory capacity
Education and Experience
* Minimum High School Diploma
* Hold a current RCM Level-II Maintenance Certification by NAVSEA or obtain certification within six (6) months of hire
* At a minimum possess one of the following skill sets:
* Minimum of three (3) years of Coast Guard electronics or DOD service electronics maintenance experience
* Three (3) years of commercial marine electronics installation and/or maintenance to include navigation and communication equipment
* Three (3) years of commercial telecommunications electronics installation and maintenance of voice /data transmission and receiver equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge of one or more of the following: radar systems, radio communication systems, command and control systems, SATCOM systems, shipboard navigational systems, or other similar electronic systems
* Preferred ship and/or small boat Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) electronics maintenance experience
* Preferred knowledge of Naval and Electronics Supply Support System (NESSS) logistics
* Preferred knowledge/experience with Coast Guard Logistics Information Management System (CG-LIMS)
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to complete work within deadlines
* Complete a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation and be approved for access to government facilities
* U.S. Citizenship is required
* The Ability to pass a backgrounc check & drug screen
* This position is primarily performed in an office setting in a controlled office setting
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.