Junior Product Owner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
New Hope, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONiSeek.ai is breaking new ground in cognitive computing solutions for better decision-making. This advanced platform allows users to orchestrate a networked ecosystem of bots, agents, and advisers that ingest, comprehend, interpret and transform your data into insights and action.
The Junior Product Owner for iseek.ai products will be responsible for communicating, supporting, and managing client implementations. This position is based out of the New Hope, PA office reporting to and supporting the Chief Product Officer. This position is responsible but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
* Assist with implementing new projects and maintaining relationships with clients
* Prepare and deliver training materials, itineraries, and training webinars
* Develop product positioning, branding, messaging
* Prepare and communicate updates and new feature releases
* Prepare and deliver training materials, itineraries and training webinars
* Define user stories/project needs and manage the build-out of sales automation and other products
* Engage customers and users to elicit feedback for product enhancements
* Provide user and customer support related to technical issues and/or product and service orders
* Interact with web-based applications for purposes of assisting end users, clients, and other departments
* Conduct quality assurance testing on new applications and/or new enhancements
* Receive, record and manage customer orders
* Prepare detailed application related documentation
* Willing to work extra hours as job requires.
* Some travel is required
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned
* BA or BS degree is required (Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Human Resources, Communication Studies, etc.)
* 2+ years of experience in developing client relationships
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project products
* Superior writing and oral communication skills
* Dedication to quality and high attention to detail
* Positive attitude, customer friendly, people-person
* Strong desire and capacity to learn quickly
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
iSeek offers a competitive base salary, company-sponsored benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, paid training; business expense reimbursement; professional career advancement opportunities; etc.
iSeek is an Equal Opportunity Employer