Key Account Manager Biller, MCO and Independent Physician Group
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/4/2019
END DATE 1/10/2020
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONKEY ACCOUNT MANAGER BILLER, MCO AND INDEPENDENT PHYSICIAN GROUP
Preferred Location: Mid-west
Essity business is currently searching for a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER to cover an assigned regional geography. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for prospecting and maintaining Biller, MCO and Independent Physician Groups in the assigned Home Care territory. This role will be part of the regional team to grow the Incontinence, Wound Care and Vascular business by targeting assigned accounts within territory. This position will report to the Home Care Sales Leader of the Biller, MCO and Independent Physician Group Team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prospect new business and convert, up sell, and maintain all current business;
* Maintain and provide service to all Essity buying customers;
* Manage relations and build rapport with all distribution reps and all end user locations within territory;
* Target existing accounts for opportunities with premium products and line extensions;
* Drive growth and profitability through leveraging the entire product assortment and appropriate pricing strategy;
* Build rapport and prospect with assigned distribution and Essity counterparts;
* Support customer and business level reviews;
* Manage relationships with distribution sales representatives;
* Plan and attend local/territory trade shows;
* Business plan development and execution via quarterly business reviews with distribution partners and regional end customers;
* Operate in a manner consistent with Essity s Beliefs and Behaviors
* Maintain all organizational processes (CRM system, Expense Management System, etc.);
* Perform other essential responsibilities as deemed necessary.
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelor's Degree and/or five plus (5+) years' experience in account management role in the Healthcare Industry;
* Five plus (5+) years of experience in sales or account management;
* Home Care Medicare/Medicaid Biller and Managed Care Organization experience is preferred
* Requires ability to work and travel overnight to cover assigned geography
* Proven track record of leading the sales process for large national account level opportunities including prospecting, negotiating and closure;
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* TRAVEL: 80% as required
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.