Key Account Manager HME/DME Independent Pharmacy and E-Commerce
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/11/2020
END DATE 1/25/2020
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONKEY ACCOUNT MANAGER ECOMMERCE/E-RETAIL FOR HME/DME AND INDEPENDENT PHARMACY
PREFERRED LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA CHARLOTTE, NC DALLAS, TX PHOENIX, AZ SAN FRANCISCO, CA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Essity business is currently searching for a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER with possible national coverage based on location. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for prospecting, maintaining and developing Ecommerce/E-Retail accounts focused on the HME/DME, Independent Pharmacy market. This role will be part of the National Home Care DME team to grow the Incontinence, Wound Care, Orthopedic and Compression/Vascular business by targeting assigned accounts. This position will report to the Home Care Sales Leader of the HME/DME, Independent Pharmacy and Ecommerce Team.
* Prospect new business and convert, up sell, and maintain all current business;
* Maintain and provide service to all Essity buying customers;
* Manage relations and build rapport with all distribution reps and all end user locations within territory;
* Target existing accounts for opportunities with premium products and line extensions;
* Drive growth and profitability through leveraging the entire product assortment and appropriate pricing strategy;
* Create and drive value position with Ecommerce content and campaign programs:
* Build rapport and prospect with assigned distribution and Essity counterparts;
* Support customer and business level reviews;
* Manage relationships with distribution sales representatives;
* Plan and attend local/territory trade shows;
* Business plan development and execution via quarterly business reviews with distribution partners and regional end customers;
* Operate in a manner consistent with Essity s Beliefs and Behaviors
* Maintain all organizational processes (CRM system, Expense Management System, etc.);
* Perform other essential responsibilities as deemed necessary.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Bachelor's Degree and/or five plus (5+) years' experience in account management, key account manager or Ecommerce/E-retail role in the Healthcare Industry;
* Five plus (5+) years of experience in sales or account management;
* Understanding of Ecommerce strategy and tactics to drive consumer habits
* Home Care or Retirement Living experience is preferred
* Requires ability to work and travel overnight to cover assigned geography
* Proven track record of leading the sales process for large national account level opportunities including prospecting, negotiating and closure;
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* The ability to travel up to 80% is required
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
APPLICATION END DATE:
24 Jan 2020