Key Account Manager US East
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/26/2019
END DATE 1/15/2020
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONKEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - DISTRIBUTION
* Responsible for calling on Key Accounts Distribution Partners
* This position supports all business units.
* Field Presence covers but not limited to: Product awareness and application training, account management, sales tactics and education for essity and field personal.
* Input and Strategy on contract negotiations
* Forecasting and terms management
* Implementation of initiatives realizing targeted growth, ongoing relationship management and opportunity management
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Develops strong relationships with key decision makers.
* Expands the products and solution utilized by introducing new product categories to existing accounts.
* Grows accounts to meet annual performance goals
* Converts large books of competitive business.
* Develops and executes a Business Development Plan for targeted accounts that will leverage their strengths to accelerate revenue and profit growth.
* Identifies opportunities to accelerate the uptake of product categories that can drive compliance and/or product adoption.
* Creation and execution of marketing promotions within targeted accounts.
* Works internally execute programs in a timely fashion.
* Executes sales promotions or incentives as directed.
* Reviews and understands all sales reports and can work to implement initiative within the field
* Responsible for presenting business forecast and business development plans.
* Maintains strong relationship with all marketing personnel developing and coordinating growth plans for the product categories.
* Ability to work for a minimum of 40hrs per week
* Travel 50%
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Analytical: Establish and utilize reports to; track account sales volume and profitability, identify incremental growth opportunities, insure compliance with programs, track key metrics to monitor success.
* Planning: Development and implementation of a Plan of Action for each assigned account.
* Time Management: Effective time management and coordination of efforts to drive account penetration and coordinate marketing efforts.
* Execution: Insures that all activity will have full impact in the generation of incremental sales volume. Insures that activity takes place in quality and quantity intended.
* Follow-up: Insures complete follow through by managing the program or activity all the way through the process. Analyzes activity levels and results to measure effectiveness, benefit, and identified improvement.
* Communication: Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews with all designated developmental accounts. Provides effective communication with all team members involved in the development process.
* Provides written follow-up reports to VP and Director of Sales and RBM s as needed to keep all in the loop
WHO YOU ARE
* Two year degree in Business Management or relative experience.
* Highly effective formal Selling and Negotiation Skills
* Strong presentation & Communication skills.
* Strong business acumen and account development skills
* Thorough understanding of the different channels, market segment, and competitive landscape
* Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills - demonstrated ability to understand and interpret data
* Proficient in computer skills. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Creativity to develop account specific programs
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.