Key Digital Program Manager - Marketing & Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/14/2019
END DATE 1/9/2020
Boston Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat you will doDigitalBCG is fundamental to the success of the firm, among the foremost priorities for BCG s leadership. Established in early 2017, the DigitalBCG Offer is the pinnacle of BCG s digital content. Oversight, architecture and operationalizing of this offering is critical to growing and maintaining BCG s leadership position in the digital space.
We have established a standardized global digital framework to streamline our approach and to speak with one powerful and cohesive voice about our unified offer. Key Digital Programs (KDPs) are part of this global digital framework and can be applied across geographies and most industries. Each KDP is a proven offering, supported by expert partner owners. They each can be standalone offerings, but have the strongest impact when leveraged together.
We are seeking a strong candidate to support the leadership of digital programs in the marketing and sales domain, including:
* Supporting the leadership of the Personalization and Digital Marketing KDP in the development and management of the business globally and across industries (majority focus)
* Partnering with leaders across MSP digital programs to create and advance joint offers (e.g. immersion content and experiences spanning commercial topics)
* Playing a critical connecting role between DigitalBCG and MSP agendas
The KDP manager will work closely with the leadership and management of Personalization and Digital Marketing topic, within the Marketing, Sales & Pricing Practice Area (MSP), as well as the broader MSP team and, with other KDPs and DigitalBCG teams.
This is a new exciting role. This position requires an eagerness to be part of a growing and fast-paced global team. Successful candidates will feel comfortable operating in a "start-up mode" within BCG. Comfort with ambiguity, evolving priorities and eagerness to lean in to support team when needed, are also pre-requisites.
WHO WE AREBCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of experts within respective fields or areas providing industry, functional and geographic expertise to consulting teams. KT members are aligned to Practice Areas, sometimes serving as members of case or project teams. KT offers insight into a topic or function derived from BCG s knowledge base and case/project experience.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree Required; Advanced Degree Preferred
* 7+ years industry experience or 4+ years consulting experience
* Experience as a project leader/senior consultant or professional in the area of Digital, Marketing and Sales or in Transformation of large corporations, or within a startup preferred
* Previous experience in BCG is a plus, ideally as a Senior Consultant, Project Leader or BST manager roles
* Knowledgeable on MSP topics and analytics
* High motivation and interest for Digital topic is a must
* Excellent command of the English language
* Good organizational skills, rigorous, manage multiple parallel tasks
* Structured approach to problem solving individually and in a team environment
* Service oriented, collaborative team player, self-starter and proactive
YOU'RE GOOD ATTogether with the KDP lead partners and KDP leadership, you will build the business. Your primary responsibilities include:
Support KDP leadership in driving an intentional commercial go-to-market agenda:
* Business planning: Work with KDP leadership to develop the annual and on-going Personalization and Digital Marketing business plan to define target verticals and clients and required people and IP investments to unlock them
* Strategic client development: Collaborate with KDP leadership and key client teams to drive business development across the top 50 Personalization and Digital Marketing target clients: monitoring activity as well as orchestrating proactive outreach, roadshows and teaming to drive opportunities
* Large-program development and cross-sell: Work with Phase 1/Phase 2 client teams to grow the pie by ensuring they bring the best of BCG, cross-sell elements of Personalization and Digital Marketing as well as the broader DigitalBCG offering.
* Cross-DigitalBCG collaboration: Understand and monitor overall DigitalBCG pipeline and opportunities and raise opportunities for greater collaboration across KDPs and Digital topics.
* Pipeline monitoring: Lead bi-weekly KDP leadership calls to update pipeline and discuss key business development topics
* Business analysis: managing and monitoring KDP financials and investments, as well as ad hoc analysis
Drive external and internal marketing plan for Personalization and Digital Marketing as part of broader DigitalBCG:
* Marketing event orchestration: Build annual calendar of internal and external marketing events and conferences, ensure right level of KDP leadership representation
* Lead monthly KDP content sharing calls: identify presenters and introduce content
* Communication and training: prepare communication and materials for internal and external use, coordinate and support trainings of the KDP across BCG regions and practices
* Partnerships: Leverage BCG partnerships and collaborations (e.g. Google, Microsoft, Amazon, customer data platforms, etc.) to promote KDP commercial agenda by understanding and coordinating joint IP development and go-to-market opportunities
Collaborate with DAS staffing and recruiting teams to ensure integration and retention of KDP people pyramid, including ECT, ring-fenced CT and interested CT people across cohorts
* Integration support: Collaborate across L&D, recruiting, local office, ECT and client teams to ensure key new hires into KDP are well integrated.
* Orchestrate mentorship and retention efforts: Help lead retention and mentorship check-in calls and orchestrate follow-ups
Support knowledge team in ensuring development and dissemination of KDP intellectual property
* Content library development support: Ensure knowledge team receives output for sanitizationcuration in a timely manner from all new proposals and cases to continue to build content library
* Tier 1 Support: Support the planning and execution of Tier 1 efforts, monitor budgets, and support dissemination of related output materials
* Competitive Intelligence: Collaborate with KT to Ssupport screening and tracking of key competitor activities with similar offerings
* Cross Product and Practice Liaison: Work with other KDPs and adjoining practices to share best practices, new developments and ensure all moving forward in similar directions
Build across offerings and play critical connection role
* Support to bridge between DigitalBCG and MSP practice (3 KDPs)
* Build offerings across topics e.g. Client immersion experiences that span marketing and sales topics
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.