Kindergarten Prep Teacher - Arlington 8/22/2020
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY You take pride in preparing children for long-term success in school and life. As a Pre-K Teacher you achieve this by designing and implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum that incorporates science, math, and technology to support Kindergarten readiness for 4 and 5 year-olds. If you are looking for a supportive workplace where your educational talent is appreciated and professional growth is encouraged, apply today to Bright Horizons.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As a Kindergarten Prep Teacher, you will:
* Develop an emergent curriculum based on child and classroom observations and assessments.
* Partner and communicate with parents to support, guide and share in their child s development.
* Create well-organized documentation of children s accomplishments through portfolios and online tools.
* Collaborate with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Access on-going professional development and career advancement opportunities. Earn or complete your early childhood college degree for FREE.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
* Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Kindergarten Prep Teachers must pass state and company background check. Experience and educational requirements include:
* A minimum of 1 year of professional early childhood education teaching experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum practice for 4 and 5 year-old children.
* Bachelor s degree preferred; High School diploma/GED required.
* CDA or AA with 9 ECE credits or equivalent required
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO English and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf EEO Spanish along with information on the https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.