Kitchen Supervisor 10/15/2019
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
The Kitchen Supervisor will provide technical and administrative assistance to the Executive Sous Chef and ensure effective operation of the kitchen and food production outlets.
* Scheduling of staff according to budget and business forecast.
* Develop additions to menu.
* Training of Staff.
* Responsible for product availability for all restaurant and banquet items.
* Directs proper sanitation of all kitchen facilities and equipment.
* Ensures that all kitchen equipment is in good working order, documenting malfunctioning items in Synergy as needed.
* Directs proper maintenance of all walk-in coolers (rotation of food products and cleanliness).
* Monitors and has hands on control over daily food production.
* Monitors safety of staff.
* Maintains good working relationship with Front of the House Manager.
* Conducts daily meetings with servers and kitchen staff to discuss additions to menu and to resolve any operation concerns.
* Knows expectations and ensures that staff understands them and that they execute said expectations within the proper guidelines.
* Checks and controls sign-in and sign-out procedures for kitchen staff.
* Conducts monthly kitchen OST department meetings, and ensures appropriate follow up to issues raised by working with Sous Chef, Executive chef and F&B Director
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM, weekends, holidays.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
* Ability to ensure efficient, effective operation of the food production outlet(s).
* Ability to write and perform daily prep list and par sheets.
* Ability to meet Omni Hotels & Resorts qualify and performance standards.
* Ability to update and maintain inventory.
* Self motivated, and ability to work with limited supervision.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com. ..