Knowledge Content Management & Optimization Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following Knowledge Content Management & Optimization Analyst role:
This position can be remote, or onsite in Louisville, KY and will require you to interact with your colleagues and leadership remotely.
The Knowledge Content Management & Optimization Analyst supports the Knowledge Management s Self-Service strategy by creating and updating content for all levels and formats of knowledge
* Level 1 knowledge articles for support resource use
* Self Service knowledge articles for end-user cognitive search
* Self Service conversational scripts for end-user chatbot interaction
* Optimizing the self-service content and user search results to support the effective use of Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, and machine learning-based search and chatbot interaction
* Critical thinking
* Ability to create and design user workflows for interactive storytelling and conversational chatbot.
* Ability to create and optimize knowledgebase content and identify content that fits best in the chatbot tool vs. the cognitive search tool
* Ability to determine what action needs to be taken based on what the user s experience was
* 2 years experience working in an IT call center environment
* Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
* Understanding of the NLP/NLU and machine learning systems and interactive chatbots
* Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
* Superior written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate with all levels of Management
* Experience working with developers and system engineers to improve user experience: design, UI, and content optimization
* Customer-first mentality to create effective solutions that enhances end-user experience reducing the need for manual assisted-support
* Ability to interact with clients to gather feedback while performing job duties while representing CompuCom in a professional manner
* Goal-Oriented and Self-Motivated
* Excellent Time Management
* Able to make decisions while working under pressure
* Basic to advanced level of knowledge of Computer Systems