Knowledge Systems Specialist Tampa, FL 7/25/2020
Harmonia Holdings Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY -
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years and was selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. We are a 2019 Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company and are a Great Place to Work Certified organization! Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and hard-working professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Knowledge Systems Specialist Intermediate to join our team.To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
* A team oriented, self-starter who will work as part of a development team identifying solutions to provided requirements and working closely with customers to ensure the proper solution for the provided requirements.
* Leverage the Business Intelligence capabilities in SharePoint and other selected platforms and build dashboard reports
* Very knowledgeable about the various platforms, from the End User Power User perspectives; experienced in documenting roles and responsibilities and providing training.
* Develop, design and manage content, customizations, forms, and custom workflow in selected platform.
* Convert legacy reports to new, utilize new data sources and new BI solutions Knowledge in .Net, C#, C++ and experience with JAVA, JS, HTML, CSS as required
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* US citizenship is required.
* Active Secret clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent work experience.
* Experience required for Intermediate level is 5+ years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong customer service/client facing skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Harmonia, we are pleased to offer competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options; gym/wellness reimbursement; 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3) donation matching; paid holidays; generous paid time off; training reimbursement; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.