L'Oreal Sustaining Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/13/2019
END DATE 11/16/2019
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION** Position is located in San Francisco, CA **
L Or al s Technology Incubator is a global team tasked with identifying, developing, and launching innovations in the areas of digital technology, personalization and customization, connected devices, and artificial intelligence. Operating as a startup within L Or al s Research and Innovation division, the Tech Incubator drives disruptive change across the Group, developing new products and services for all of L Or al s brands.
The team includes hardware engineers, user experience designers, data scientists, brand marketers, and project managers. Projects are developed through ongoing partnerships with entrepreneurs, academic institutions, design agencies, research organizations, and engineering firms.
Among technologies created and launched by the team are La Roche Posay s wearable My UV Patch, Lanc me s personalized foundation Le Teint Particulier, and L Or al Paris augmented reality app, Makeup Genius.
The sustaining technical program manager will lead internal and external teams through product design modifications, post-ramp qualifications, materials qualifications, and continuous improvements in manufacturing/operations. The individual must be capable of:
* Working with cross-functional teams internally and externally
* Effective and efficient planning and execution
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Understanding of operations/manufacturing
Basic qualification requirements:
* Bachelor s degree in engineering (electrical or mechanical)
* 5+ years of experience as an project/program manager
* 3+ years of experience in operations/manufacturing
* 5+ years of experience with product development life-cycles
* Experience working with test engineering, reliability engineering, and product engineering
* Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.