Worley Group Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Prepares site for daily work, performs all housekeeping and duties necessary for daily activities.
* Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials
* Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools
* Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zones
* Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps and other temporary structures.
* Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools
* Distribute building materials, machinery, and tools to the appropriate locations according to project plans and specifications
* 3 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Be generally familiar with tools and safe work practices
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.