This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/18/2020
END DATE 3/25/2020
Sonoco Products Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONDuties include but are not limited to:
* Preparing product
* Retrieving/placing products
* Driving tow motor
* Assisting with paper breaks
* Separating ribbons on rewinder and/or Lowe rater
* Retrieving tape rolls
* Threading rewinder
* Creating parent roll
Other duties would include: wash-up duties/general maintenance, clean-up and discarding of wet, broken, or damaged paper into the pulper.
This position is performed on concrete floors. Seasonal Wisconsin temperatures and heat generated from the paper machines influence the temperature of the mill.
Shifts include 12 hours 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am (rotating) as well as rotating 8"s during the probationary period. Qualified applicants must be available to work all shifts and rotating schedules.
Qualified applicants must have a good work history, this means little to no gaps between jobs, longevity with previous employers and no previous terminations. Applicants must have the strong desire to work, and the ability to learn and work at a very fast pace.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
* Manufacturing background strongly preferred.
* Must have intermediate to advanced computer knowledge, good dexterity, ability to multi-task, and lift/move heavy objects.
* Experience with a tow motor/forklift strongly preferred.
Qualified applicants must pass skills assessments and complete interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.